Saugus United Parish Food Pantry
United Parish Food Pantry is a collaboration of many church's in Saugus. They each contribute time and resources to operate the food pantry which is located at the Cliftondale Congregational Church.
The Food Pantry is open to all Saugus residents who are in need every Friday from 9:30 am to 11:00 am
Residents may receive food twice a month. ID required
People who wish to register with the Pantry in order to receive food must bring with them the following:
- A photo ID
- A utility bill dated within the past month, with your name & address on it
- Documents showing the State or Federal aid/assistance you are receiving.
- If you are receiving food for children under the age of 18, you will need to bring in a copy of their birth certificate or passport, and proof of legal residence
Donations to the pantry can be dropped off every Friday morning from 8:00 to 9:30 am
or call Dennis Gould, Public Relations Coordinator (617) 257- 4847 for pick up.
Items always needed include the following:
- Canned Tuna, Chicken, Spam-type of meats
- Canned Soup
- Juice - apple, orange, etc.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Shelf-stable Milk
- Mac & Cheese
The Saugus United Parish Food Pantry welcomes any who wish to help volunteer. Drop by on any Friday morning, or if Friday mornings are not convenient, you may want to volunteer to pick-up donations at various locations on Wednesday afternoons or Thursday evenings.